Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, we’re dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment, and information they care about most. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
What’s in it for you? As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 21/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
- Respond to customer phone calls as the 'first line' of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services.
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical thinking and a passion for problem solving
- An interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
- PC/Windows proficiency
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- A resilient attitude and work ethic for a fast-paced team environment
- Able to work in a 21/7 shift environment.
FULL DETAILS here: https://www.att.jobs/job/brno/at-and-t-technical-care-representative-brno-full-time-and-part-time/117/28215144208